Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Deployment: Day 25

I'm lonely.  Christ I'm lonely tonight...I don't know why I'm feeling so down this evening.  Things are generally going really well for us, as well as can be expected seeing as how I'm still the mistress.  I think every day that goes by I want you more and more.  I love you more and more.  The ache at the thought of you choosing against me in the end is more and more painful to imagine.  Its simply getting to where I can't imagine being without you...I just don't know what I'm gonna do.

We've just had our Skype date interrupted due to A-stan internet issues.  All things considered we should count ourselves fortunate I'm sure...this is, after all, the first time we've had to cancel a date entirely due to internet malfunctions.  Its probably just as well, I know you don't like seeing me in this melancholy mood, and you did have some work to get done.  I just miss you so damn much, I really wanted to spend some time just being with you today.

There's really not much else to say tonight.  I just miss you...tremendously...hopefully I can see you in a few hours.  For now I'm going to try hard to get some sleep.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment